SEC Filings

8-K
DPW HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 8-K on 02/25/2019
Entire Document
 
 

140 5 - Year Strategic Plan Year 1 Focus markets - Home Furnishings - Apparel - Commercial upholstery Finishes - Surface Preparation - DPP - Fire Retardancy - Hydrophobicity Machines - 2 new 15% efficiency Year 2 Additional Markets Automotive Finishes - Anti - Microbial Machines - 9 new - 11 total 15% efficiency Year 3 Begin Market Depth Expansion Additional Finishes - CBW Protection Machines - 47 New - 58 Total 30% efficiency Year 4 Additional Markets • Technical Textiles Additional Finishes - Custom Machines - 50 New - 108 Total 30% efficiency Year 5 Deep Market Penetration Machines - 95 New -- 203 Total 30% efficiency