DPW Holdings Establishes Alliance Cloud Services to Drive Hyperscale and Cloud Data Center Initiatives
The study by Arizton also disclosed the following factors that are likely to contribute to the growth of the
- Digitalization and data regulation are aiding in exponential expansion activities by global hyperscale cloud service providers;
- The market witnessed around 115 new hyperscale facilities through projects opened and under construction in 2019. These projects are built with a minimum power capacity of 15 MW;
- AI Boosts liquid immersion & direct-to-chip cooling adoption;
- Increasing deployment of software-defined data center;
- Increased adoption of OCPs & hyperscale-specific infrastructure;
- Increasing penetration of 200GbE & 400GbE switch ports;
- Increased demand for data on the order of roughly 600 zettabytes of new data is generated each year (i.e., 600 trillion gigabytes);
- Fiber infrastructure deployment (fiber is the foundation for 5/small cell deployments and require a greater number of fiber pairs); and
- Wireless expansion (4G and 5G demand).
The global hyperscale data center market research report includes a detailed segmentation by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and geography. The demand for servers suitable for cloud computing environments will continue to grow as service providers expand their presence globally. There will be an increase in demand for servers with multicore processors, and memory will grow as the average number of virtual machines per physical server continues to rise. The US market recorded a growth of around 302% in the server market revenue with the shipments growing at around 40% in 2029, according to Arizton.
For more information on
This press release contains “forward looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements generally include statements that are predictive in nature and depend upon or refer to future events or conditions, and include words such as “believes,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “strategy,” “future,” “opportunity,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “potential,” or similar expressions. Statements that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on current beliefs and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any of them publicly in light of new information or future events. Actual results could differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement as a result of various factors. More information, including potential risk factors, that could affect the Company’s business and financial results are included in the Company’s filings with the
IR@DPWHoldings.com or 1-888-753-2235
Source: DPW Holdings, Inc